Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg (in each 5 mL).....................anthistamine
Temporarily relieves the following symptoms due to common colds, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, runny nose, sneezing, itching nose or throat, itchy, watery eyes
Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, including one applied topically.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- repeat dosage every 4 - 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
| Adults and children 12 years & older ||2 - 4 TEASPOONFULS|
| Children under 6 years of age ||1 - 2 TEASPOONFULS|
| Children 2 to under 6 years||ask a doctor|
| Children under 2 years||do not use|
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F
Citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20, purified water, methylparaben, propylene glycol propylparaben, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucrose
For help with your product, please call (800) 444-4011 or email email@example.com