Active Ingredients (in each extended-release bi-layer tablet)
Dextromethorphan HBr (60 mg), Guaifenesin (1200 mg)
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Do not use:
- for children under 12 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- Take with a full glass of water
- This product can be administered without regard for timing of meals
- Please read usage instructions thoroughly before taking
Children under 12 years of age:
- do not use
Tamper evident: do not use if carton is open or if seal on bottle printed “SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION” is broken or missing.
Store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F).
Active Ingredients: Dextromethorphan HBr (60 mg) (Cough suppressant), Guaifenesin (1200 mg) (Expectorant)
Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer 934P NF, D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose USP, Magnesium Stearate NF, Microcrystalline Cellulose NF, Sodium Starch Glycolate NF