Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with insect bites, minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, minor skin irritations, hives and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac. Powerful itching relief with 2 powerful medicines.
Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily. Children under 2 years: Consult a physician.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to open wounds, damaged, or blistered skin. Do not use for vaginal, genital, or rectal itching. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless under the advice and supervision of a physician. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Benzyl Alcohol 10%; Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera Gel); Butylene Glycol; Carbomer; Diazolidinyl Urea; Blue 1; Methylparaben; Propylene Glycol; Propylparaben; SD Alcohol 40; Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer; Triethanolamine; Water