Sennosides 8.6 mg.............Laxative
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity).
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 6 -12 hours.
Do not use laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have stomach pain, nausea, vomiting or noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask the doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take preferably at bedtime
- If you do not have a comfortable bowel movement by the second day, increase dose my one tablet (do not exceed maximum dosage) or decrease dose until you are comfortable
|Age||Starting dosage||Maximum dosage|
|Adults and children 12 years & older||2 TABLETS once a day||4 TABLETS twice a day|
|Children 6 to 12 years of age||1 TABLET once a day||2 TABLETS twice a day|
|Children 2 to 6 years of age||1/2 TABLET once a day||1 TABLET twice a day|
|Children under 2 years of age||Ask a doctor||Ask a doctor|
- Calcium content: 25mg per TABLET
- Store at room temperature
- TAMPER EVIDENT : Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- This package is for households without young children
Croscarmellose Sodium, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mineral Oil