Benzoyl Peroxide, 10%.............. Acne treatment
Treats acne, dries up acne pimples, helps prevent new acne pimples
For external use only
Do not use
- on broken skin
- large areas of the body
- if you have very sensitive skin or if you sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- apply to the affected area only
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- this product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics
- using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- keep away from eyes, lips, mouth and sensitive areas of the neck
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before use
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Cover the entire effected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase 2 or 3 daily if needed or as directed by the doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- keep tightly closed, avoid storing at extreme temperatures (below 40˚F or above 100˚Fz)
Carbomer 940, Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Purified Water