- 30 chewable cherry flavored tablets
- Relieve heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, nausea, and diarrhea.
- Convenient and fast-acting
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg.........upset stomach reliever and antidiarrheal
- upset stomach
(Also relieves traveler’s diarrhea and gas, belching, and fullness due to overindulgence with food and drink.)
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flulike symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea or vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are:
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
Do not take: if you have an ulcer or a bleeding problem.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A fever
- Mucus in your stool
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for:
When using this product, a temporary and harmless darkening of the stool or tongue may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms last more than two days
- ringing in the ears or hearing loss occurs
- diarrhea lasts for more than two days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Chew or dissolve in mouth.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- Do not exceed 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours.
Use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days.
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
Each tablet contains:
- Sodium less than 1 mg
- Salicylate 99 mg
- Very low sodium
Avoid excessive heat (more than 104° F or 40° C)
adipic acid, calcium carbonate, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, povidone, red 27 aluminum lake, red 40 aluminum lake, saccharin sodium, talc
Questions or comments
call Procter & Gamble: 1-800-717-3786