Sennosides, USP, 15mg ……….Stimulant laxative
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity).
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 6 -12 hours.
Do not use
- laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- for a period longer than 1 week
Ask a doctor before use if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask the doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: chew 2 pieces once or twice daily
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: chew 1 piece once or twice daily
Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: 10mg of potassium
- Sodium free
- Store at room temperature
cocoa, confectioners sugar, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, lecithin, non-fat dry milk, vanillin