- Soap dries, Lowila doesn't
- Made in the USA
- No artificial colors or fragrances
- No animal products
- Safe enough for the entire family to use
Lowila is ideal for sensitive skin, soap allergies, skin irritated by today's harsh soaps and skin treatments. Pediatricians recognize its gentleness and non-irritating qualities.
Contains: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Stearic acid, maltodextrin, PEG-6, water, Boric Acid, PEG-4, Urea, Sodium Chloride, Mineral Oil(or) Paraffinum Liquidum, Sorbitol.
If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult physician.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Skin irritation or redness occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Before use, read all information on package
- Store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25° C (65° to 77° F)
- When not in use, Lowila must be stored in a dry space
For product information call 1-800-406-7984