The Quick Response monitor blends digital blood pressure technology and advanced features with simple functionality. This monitor offers memory, time and date feature and more with the simple push of a button. The Quick Response stores the last 280 readings in memory and also displays average readings. In addition, the Quick Response offers a time and date function, which indicates when a measurement was taken. Users can also program three alarms per day to remind them when to take a reading.
- Keep the unit away from direct sunlight, extreme temperatures, humidity or moisture
- Use a dry, soft cloth to clean the unit, or, if desired, use a cloth lightly dampened with water
- Do not wash or expose the wrist cuff to liquid
- Infants, young children or individuals who cannot express their consent are not suitable to take blood pressure measurement.
- Individuals with serious arteriosclerosis are not suitable to take blood pressure measurement.
- Blood pressure readings may change in case of pregnancy. Pregnant women should consult their doctors before taking measurements.
Self-measurement is not medical treatment. If there are unusual values, consult your doctor.
- main unit
- instruction manual
- carrying case
Please direct all inquiries about this product to 1.800.726.3364