- 280 memory recall
- Time and date with three alarms
- Irregular Heartbeat feature
- Clinically validated for accuracy
- Pressure Rating Indicator™
- Calculates and displays average readings
The Quick Response monitor blends digital blood pressure technology and advanced features with simple functionality. This monitor offers memory, time and date feature and more with the simple push of a button. The Quick Response stores the last 280 readings in memory and also displays average readings. In addition, the Quick Response offers a time and date function, which indicates when a measurement was taken. Users can also program three alarms per day to remind them when to take a reading.
Storage & Maintenance
- Keep the unit away from direct sunlight, extreme temperatures, humidity or moisture
- Use a dry, soft cloth to clean the unit, or, if desired, use a cloth lightly dampened with water
- Do not wash or expose the wrist cuff to liquid
- Infants, young children or individuals who cannot express their consent are not suitable to take blood pressure measurement.
- Individuals with serious arteriosclerosis are not suitable to take blood pressure measurement.
- Blood pressure readings may change in case of pregnancy. Pregnant women should consult their doctors before taking measurements.
Self-measurement is not medical treatment. If there are unusual values, consult your doctor.
- main unit
- instruction manual
- carrying case
Please direct all inquiries about this product to 1.800.726.3364