- Indicates irregular heartbeat
- Fits wrist cuff- sizes 5.3 inch-8.5 inch (13.5-21.5cm)
- 60 memories
- Fully automatic
- For two or more people
The AM/PM memory lets both patient and health care provider monitor spikes between morning and afternoon, allowing physicians to properly prescribe medication. This wrist monitor is smaller, lighter and more compact than other wrist monitors and is ideal for travel. Unlike other monitors that measure blood pressure during deflation of the cuff, the Advanced Memory Wrist monitor measures blood pressure during cuff inflation for a faster, more comfortable reading. This monitor stores the last 60 readings, 30 AM and 30 PM.
Storage & Maintenance
- Keep the unit away from direct sunlight, extreme temperatures, humidity or moisture
- Use a dry, soft cloth to clean the unit, or, if desired, use a cloth lightly dampened with water
- Do not wash or expose the wrist cuff to liquid
Step 1: Wrap cuff comfortably around wrist and secure. Position the monitor at heart level.
Step 2: Press Start button to automatically inflate cuff.
Step 3: Remain still until your measurement appears on the digital panel.
- two "AAA" batteries
- Trilingual instruction manual in English, French and Spanish
- Four week blood pressure logbook included
- Carrying case included
Please direct all inquiries to 1.800.726.3364