- First aid to help prevent infection
- Use on minor cuts, scrapes, & burns
- Helps remove mucus & debris in the mouth
Hydrogen peroxide 3%..........first aid antiseptic/oral debriding agent
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
Aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only.
Do not use:
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than one week
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or on serious burns
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help orcontact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
first aid antiseptic:
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of product on affected area 1-3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
oral debriding agent (oral rinse):
- adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- mix with an equal amount of water
- swish around in the mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor
children under 12 years should be supervised in the use of this product
children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
Keep tightly closed and in a dark place at room temperature.
Do not shake bottle.
Hold away from face when opening.
Questions or comments?