- Compare to the active ingredients in Claritin tablets
- 24 hour allergy relief
- Original prescription strength
- Non-drowsy formula
- Value size antihistamine
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Loratadine 10mg USP..................antihistamine
Temporarily these relieves symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
|Adults and children 12 years & older||1 TABLET daily; not more than 1 TABLET in 24 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor|
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease should ask a doctor.
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
-Tamper EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN, OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
- Store between 20° and 25° C (68° and 77° F)
- Protect from excessive moisture
For questions on this product please call ohm at 1-877-OHM LABS.