- New 'A' frame construction
- Height and back depth is adjustable
- Tool-free assembly
- Powerful locking suction cup feet
- 300 lb. Weight capacity
3 Position Back depth is adjustable from 18 1/2" - 19 1/2" in 1/2" increments.
Height adjusts in 1/2" increments with unique “Dual Column” extension legs.
Durable blow-molded plastic bench and backrest.
1" Aluminum frame is lightweight, sturdy and corrosion resistant.
Reversible to accommodate any bathroom.
Tool Free Assembly
1. Place assembled Transfer Bench seat upside down on work surface.
2. Attach back support by sliding mounting tubes through cylinder brackets and lock into place with spring loaded push-pins.
NOTE: Back support is reversible to accommodate left or right tub entry
3. Attach U-Shape armrest support tubing by sliding into mounting bracket and lock into place with spring loaded push-pins.
4. Place legs with suction cups inside the tub.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Your Drive band product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for lifetime of the original consumer purchaser.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and our assurance to consumer of years of dependable service.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subjected to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
If you have any questions/comments please contact Medical Depot, Inc. at 1-877-224-0946 or email at mailto:email@example.com.