Topical Analgesic, Skin Protectant
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with: rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac; insect bites; minor skin irritation; minor cuts. Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac. Drying action plus itch relief.
Shake well before use. Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
For external use only. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Pramoxine HCl 1%; Zinc Acetate 0.1%
SD Alcohol 38-B; Camphor; Citric Acid; Diazolidinyl Urea; Fragrance; Glycerin; Hypromellose; Methylparaben; Polysorbate 40; Propylene Glycol; Propylparaben; Purified Water; Sodium Citrate