Acetaminophen 160mg...........Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains/ reduces fever.
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Do not use:
- with any other product containing acetaminophen or if you have ever had an allergic reaction to pain relievers/ fever reducers.
- for more than 10 days for pain (adult)
- for more than 5 days for pain (children)
- for more than 3 days for fever, unless directed by a physician
- if you have a sodium restricted diet, unless directed by a physician
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Find dose on chart below, if possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
Dosage may be repeated every 4 hours or as directed by your doctor.
Do not give more than 5 doses in 24 hours.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
|Weight (lbs.)||Under 24||Under 24-35||Under 36-47||Under 48-59||Under 60-71||Under 72-95||Over 95|
|Age (years)||Under 2||2 to 3||4 to 5||6 to 8||9 to 10||11 to 12||12 and adult|
|Dosage (teaspoonful)||consult physician||1 tsp.||1.5 tsp.||2 tsp.||2.5 tsp.||3 tsp.||4 tsp.|
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from freezing.
- Protect from sunlight.
- For institutional use only.
- Each teaspoon contains: sodium 7mg.
- Do not use if breakaway band on cap is broken or missing.
Citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, PEG 400, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium sacharin, sorbitol, water.