What are Truetest blood glucose test strips?
Truetest strips have been designed using latest technology to help diabetes patients monitor their blood glucose level. These strips are easy to use and offer accurate results. Users must have a TRUEresult or TRUE2go meter to use these strips.
How do Truetest strips work?
Truetest strips are easy to use and require a blood sample. The strip is covered with a layer of electrodes which react with the blood sugar level. Patients can place a small 0.5 microliter droplet of blood onto the strip, insert the strip in the monitoring device and get results within a few seconds.
Some of the main features of this strip include:
- Quad-electrode laser accuracy for enhanced precision
- Patented technology
- 50- and 100- count sizes
- Two fill-detect electrodes to prevent false starts and testing errors
Who should use Truetest strips?
Truetest strips can be used by patients with diabetes type 1 or 2. With the help of test strips, patients can keep an eye on their blood glucose level and manage their intake of sugar, food, and medication accordingly. You can ask your doctor how to use this test strip and how often should you check your blood glucose level.
How to use Truetest glucose strips?
Truetest strips are convenient to use. Here is how to use them:
- Wash your hands and dry them well
- Use a lancing device to extract a drop of blood
- Use the strip to cover the drop of blood
- Insert the strip accurately into the device to see results
Precautions to take when using Truetest strips:
- Make sure your hands are not wet or dirty when using the lancing device
- Do not break or bend the test strip before using
- If you suspect the strip has been damaged, do not use it
- Keep the strips in a clean and dry place
- Do not use any other monitoring device for Truetest strips
- Never reuse test strips
- Avoid using the same prick site when extracting blood
Are there any risks involved?
Truetest strips are safe to use and do not have side effects. However, there may be a risk of inaccurate results. You can always ask your doctor about the monitoring device and learn how to use it accurately. Remember that wiping the strip with another fluid such as alcohol or water before using it can show inaccurate results. Make sure to read the instruction leaflet that comes with the package.
Buy Truetest strips
HealthWarehouse.com offers test strips for sale. You can browse through the website and find Truetest strips available in different quantities. All you have to do is place an order online to have them delivered to you.
When shopping online, you may have seen pictures or boxes that say "Not for Retail Sale" or "Mail Order Box".
What does this mean and why are there different types of boxes for the same product?
There are 4 types of boxes:
All of these boxes contain the EXACT same product, but carry different prices. The manufacturers make them look different and label them as "Not For Retail Sale" in an effort to scare consumers into buying the most expensive box.
- USA Retail - standard box found in any store meant to be sold to consumers.
- Mail Order - special box for mail order pharmacies to sell to consumers
- Health Plan - special box meant for health insurance companies to sell to consumers
- Professional - special box meant for healthcare professionals to sell to consumers
- DME - special box meant for durable medical equipment suppliers to sell to consumers
In our relentless mission to save you money, occasionally, we are able to source a Mail Order or Health Plan box that is cheaper than the regular retail box. When we do, we always pass this savings on to you.
The manufacturers don't want us to sell cheaper boxes, but we feel differently. Why should others get discounted prices while healthcare costs continue to rise and consumers continue to pay higher prices?
Though the picture of the product you see could be a standard retail box, the item you receive in the mail might say "Mail Order Box" or "Health Plan Box" or "Not For Retail Sale"
Please be assured you have received the EXACT same product as the retail box, with one important exception: you probably paid less for it.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask us at savemoney[AT]healthwarehouse.com.
Small Sample Size
Requires only 1-microliter blood sample.
Easy To Handle
Large size makes test strips easy to handle.
Easy To Use - 2 Simple Steps
With just two simple steps, the TrueTrack Smart System® is very easy to use. Simply insert test strip into meter and apply a blood sample.
Easy-open flip-top cap remains attached to bottle.
For help with your product, please call the Home Diagnostics Customer Care Service Center at 1-800-803-6025. Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.