Poly (methylvinylether / maleic acid) sodium-calcium mixed partial salt, petrolatum, cellulose gum, mineral oil.
- Holds dentures in place all-day
- Controls denture odor
- Apply once a day for secure hold
- Do not apply more than once a day without your dentist's advice
- Using too much adhesive can cause oozing. Use a small amount and add more if necessary.
Applying adhesive to your dentures
- Clean and dry your dentures.
- Squeeze tube from the top and apply a small amount of adhesive in dashes or strips (not too close to denture edges).
- Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
- Press dentures in place, hold firmly and bite down for a few seconds.
Removing dentures and adhesive
- Swish mouth with water.
- Take dentures out slowly by using a rocking motion.
- Wipe adhesive residue from gums and dentures with a soft, moist cloth.
- Brush dentures under running warm water and soak in Polident cleanser.
- Keep cap and nozzle dry so that the opening does not clog.
- Keep the tube at room temperature for easy squeezing.
- Apply adhesive evenly.
- Consult your dentist for periodic examination of your dentures. Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health.
KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN
For questions or comments about this product call: 1-866-640-1017