Docusate Sodium 50 mg.............Stool Softener
Sennosides 8.6 mg.............Laxative
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity).
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 6 -12 hours.
Do not use
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed to do so by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have stomach pain, nausea, vomiting or noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask the doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take preferably at bedtime
|Age||Starting dosage||Maximum dosage|
| Adults and children 12 years & older || 2 TABLETS once a day || 4 TABLETS twice a day |
| Children 6 to 12 years of age || 1 TABLET once a day || 2 TABLETS twice a day |
| Children 2 to 6 years of age || 1/2 TABLET once a day || 1 TABLET twice a day |
| Children under 2 years of age || Ask a doctor || Ask a doctor |
- Calcium content: 20 mg per TABLET
- Store at room temperature
- TAMPER EVIDENT : Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Yellow #10, Dicalcium Phosphate, FD&C Yellow #6, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Silica, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide.