Ranitidine 150 mg.........acid reducer
Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert — do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or any other acid reducers
Do not take:
- more than 12 tablets in a 24-hour period
- use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a physician
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- kidney stones
- a calcium-restricted diet
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
Your heartburn continues or worsens
You need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are experiencing:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Unexplained weight loss
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath, sweating, pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders or lightheadedness
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water.
- To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30-60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
- Can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- Do not chew tablets
- Children under 12 years ask a doctor before use.
- store at room temperature
- keep tightly closed and dry
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Diethyl Phthalate, FD&C Yellow #6, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide Red, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline
Questions or comments