- For the prevention of dry, hard stools
- For relief of occasional constipation
- This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
Docusate sodium 250mg in each softgel
Do not use:
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for more than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding, or you fail to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: take as directed by a doctor
Each softgel contains: sodium 15 mg
Store between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
edible white ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special
Questions or Comments?
Call the manufacturer at 1-800-645-2158
As a VIPPS accredited pharmacy licensed in all 50 states, we only sell FDA approved medications as is required by law.