- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany this condition
For external use only.
Do not use
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- wash hands after each use
Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan monolaurate, stearyl alcohol, water
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible
- store at controlled room temperature 20˚ to 25˚C (68˚-77˚F)