The US Postal Service has notified us of possible delays for orders shipped on Tuesday, July 21st. Most orders should be delivered by Thursday, July 30th. If your package does not arrive or you are low on medication, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-748-7001. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Unfortunately our full catalog may not be displayed in your state. If you contact our Customer Support by one of the methods below, we will be able to assist you in locating the product you are looking for.
Leader Allergy Eye Drops - 0.17 oz(5 ml)**SPECIAL PRICE***EXPIRE 5/15
Leader Allergy Eye Drops-Compare to Zyrtec Itchy Eye Drops
- Ketoifen Fumarate Opthalmic Solution
- Antihistamine Eye Drops
- Up to 12 Hours
- Works in Minutes
- 30 Day Supply
- For Ages 3 Years and OlderProduct Description
Ketotifen(0.025%) (equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%)
Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
Do Not Use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to treat contact lens related irritation
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eye
- itching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
- Children under 3 years of age:
Consult a doctor.
- only for use in the eye
- store at 20-25 degree C(68-77 degree F)(see USP Controlled Room Temperature)
benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, glycerin, purified water.
May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide (to adjust pH).
As a VIPPS accredited pharmacy licensed in all 50 states, we only sell FDA approved medications as is required by law.
Ratings And Reviews
There are currently no reviews for this product.