Acetaminophen 250mg...........Pain Reliever
Aspirin 250mg...........Pain Reliever
Caffeine 65mg...........Pain Reliever Aid
For relief of pain and pains due to:
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Do not use with any other product containing acetaminophen or if you have ever had an allergic reaction to pain relievers/ fever reducers.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs
- your migraine is not relieved or worsens after first dose
- ne or unexpected symptoms occur
- stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not take more than directed.
- take 2 CAPLETS with a glass of water
- do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- under 18 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature.
- For your protection, this bottle has an imprinted safety seal under the cap. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Benzoic acid, carnauba wax, FD&C blue 1, hydroxypropylcellulose, hypromellose, microcrystaline cellulose, mineraloil, polysorbate 20, povidone, propylene glycol, simethicone emulsion, sorbitan monolaurate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
For more information on this product, please call 1-800-468-7746.