Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg .................... antihistamine
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant of breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not take more than 6 capsules in 24 hours
| Adults and children 12 years & older||1 CAPSULE every 4-6 HOURS; not exceeding 6 CAPSULES in 24 hours|
| Children under 12 years of age || Consult a doctor|
Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Protect from moisture.
butylparaben, corn starch, D&C red #28, edible ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, polysorbate 80, silica gel