Diasix reagent strips for urinalysis provides a fast, convenient way of testing urine for the presence of glucose.
2.2% w/w Glucose Oxidase (Microbial 1.3 IU)
1.0% w/w Peroxidase (Horseradish 3300 IU)
8.1% w/w Potassium Iodide
69.8% w/w Buffer
18.9% w/w Nonreactive Ingredients
- Collect fresh urine specimen in a clean, dry container.
- Remove one strip from bottle and replace cap.
- Dip test area of strip in urine and remove immediately. (Alternatively, wet the test area by passing strip through urine stream).
- Tap edge of strip against container or clean, dry surface to remove excess urine.
- Compare test area to Colour Chart exactly 10 seconds after wetting. Ignore colour changes that occur after 10 seconds.
- Store at temperatures between 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C) and out of direct sunlight.
- Replace cap immediately and tightly. Do not remove desiccant from bottle.
- Read enclosed directions carefully. Use within 6 months after first opening. Do not use after unopened expiration date.
- Use only if tamper evident seals on this carton are intact.
If you have any questions or comments about this product please call 1-800-348-8100 or visit www.bayerdiabetes.com.