Calcium Carbonate 500 mg ……………………… Antacid
Temporarily relieves: acid indigestion, heartburn, sour stomach and upset stomach
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older : Take 2 TABLETS every 2 or 3 hours as symptoms occur or as directed by the physician. Do not take more than 15 TABLETS in a 24 hour period or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
- Children 12 years and under : Do not give to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a physician.
Colloidal Silica, D&C Blue #1, D&C Red #27, D&C Yellow #6, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose , Natural and Artificial Flavors, Natural and Artificial Sweetners, Starch.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Store at room temperature
- Each tablet contains 160mg of elemental calcium.
- Do not use if Safety Seal is broken