Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg…………….. Upset stomach reliever and antidiarrheal
Relieves heartburn; indigestion; upset stomach; nausea; diarrhea
Reye's syndrome : Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flulike symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea or vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are :
- Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- Taking other salicylate products
Do not use if you have:
- An ulcer -A bleeding problem - Bloody or black stool
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Fever - Mucus in the stool
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for:
- Anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
- Diabetes - Gout - Arthritis
When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms get worse
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Chew or dissolve in mouth
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 TABLETS every ½ to 1 hour as needed
- Children under 12 years: ask the doctor
- Do not exceed 8 doses (16 caplets) in 24 hours
- Use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Each TABLET contains: sodium 0.1 mg, salicylate 102 mg, calcium 140 mg
- Store at room temperature 15˚-30˚C (59˚- 86˚F)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if tamper-evident seal around cap is broken or missing
calcium carbonate, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, pregelatinized starch, red 27 aluminum lake, saccharin sodium