Acetaminophen 120mg..........Pain reliever/fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches, pains, and headache
For rectal use only
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs
- you need to use this product for pain for more than 5 days continuously
Severe or recurrent pain, or high or continued fever may indicate a serious illness.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed or in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical in case of overdose for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
- remove foil wrapper
- insert SUPPOSITORY well up into rectum
- children 3-6 years:
- 1 SUPPOSITORY every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- do not exceed 6 SUPPOSITORIES in any 24-hour period
- children under 3 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if foil is torn or open
- store at room temperature 8˚-25˚C (46˚-77˚F)
Butylated hydroxyanisole, butylated hydroxytoluene, glyceryl stearate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, polyethylene glycol 100 stearate, polysorbate 80.
For more information on this product please call 1-800-922-1038 or visit www.gwlabs.com.