- For use with Accu-Chek Aviva Meter
- Easier blood application designed to fill strip on first try
- Small sample of blood required (0.6 microliters)
- Larger, wider strip makes handling easy for people of all ages
- 8 electrodes at the top of each strip provide confident testing
Same great product, new name!
Accu-Chek Aviva test strips are now known as Accu-Chek Aviva Plus
Accu-Chek Has Reliable Testing
Accu-Chek Aviva diabetes test strips help make every strip count, by making it easy to test right the first time.
Easier Blood Application
Accu-Chek Aviva diabetes test strips quickly attract and absorb a tiny blood drop. The wide-mouth dosing area is designed so you can fill the strip on the very first try.
Small Blood Sample
You need just 0.6 microliters of blood.
Easy Strip Handling
A larger, wider strip is easy to use for people of all ages.
The eight electrodes at the top of each strip work with the meter technology to help the system detect and prevent unreliable results.
For help with your product, please call the Accu-Chek Customer Care Service Center at 1-800-858-8072. Support for meters is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Software support is available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-10 p.m. EST.
As a VIPPS accredited pharmacy licensed in all 50 states, we only sell FDA approved medications as is required by law.