- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin from wetness
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison oak/ivy
- Helps to treat minor skin irritations
- increases lesion reducing efficacy
Zinc oxide 200 mg ….. Skin protectant
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness.
Apply as needed
For diaper rash :
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away.
Store at controlled room temperature 15°- 30°C (59°-86°F).
Lot No. & Exp. Date: see crimp of tube or see box.
Light mineral oil, white petrolatum, white wax.
For questions regarding this product please call (800) 645-9833