- Relieves itching within 30 seconds
- Washes away Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac (Urushiol) from the skin
- Effective during any stage of breakout
Safe & Effective
Zanfel™ Poison Ivy Wash is a safe and effective topical solution for poison ivy, oak, and sumac. It is the only product known to remove urushiol, the toxin responsible for the reaction, from the skin after bonding, enabling the affected area to immediately begin healing. After using Zanfel, itching and pain are the first things to be relieved, usually within 30 seconds.
Unlike Zanfel, other products temporarily reduce itching but do nothing to remove urushiol. Zanfel removes urushiol by binding with it to create an aggregated cluster, which can quickly and effectively be washed away with water. Zanfel can be used at any time after exposure. Zanfel can be applied on any external body area, including the face and genitals, and is safe for use by children and pregnant or nursing women. In the case of systemic, or blood-based reactions, prescription steroids are usually required. If you suspect a systemic reaction, see your doctor immediately. Zanfel can be used in conjunction with steroid treatments.
PACKAGE CONTAINS ENOUGH ZANFEL TO WASH APPROXIMATELY 15 PATCHES THE SIZE OF AN ADULT HAND OR FACE.
1. Wet the affected area.
2. Squeeze 1 & 1/2 inches (no less) of Zanfel onto one palm. (Product will not work if less than 1 1/2 inches is used.)
3. Wet and rub both hands together for 10 seconds, working the product into a paste. (This will activate the ingredients. Do not bypass or modify this step).
4. Rub both hands (up to 3 minutes, if needed) on the affected area, working Zanfel into the skin until there is no sign of itching (15 seconds is typical for mild to moderate reactions).
5. Rinse area thoroughly. If the itch returns (which could be several hours later), rewash, following steps 1 through 5, and read the Q&A insert found in the package.
Do not take this product internally.
Safe for use by children and pregnant or nursing women.
There are no known side effects.
Not recommended for use with rashes not caused by urushiol.
For help with your product, please call Zanfel Laboratories at 1-888-607-4287. You can also reach Zanfel Laboratories by email at email@example.com.