Call us: 1-800-748-7001 Fax us: 1-888-870-2808
Help Contact Us Register Login
VetGuard Plus for Dogs (Small Dogs, 5-15 lbs) - 3 Month Pack
Generic Equivalent To: Frontline Plus
Product ID: 607081
Price: Select Quantity Below
- Select Quantity (Packs) -
1 Pack $20.24 Select
2 Packs $40.48 Select
3 Packs $60.72 Select
4 Packs $80.96 Select
5 Packs $101.20 Select
Custom Pack Quantity Select
Currently Out of Stock
Product Summary
  • VetGuard Plus provides cost-effective flea, tick and mosquito control for dogs
  • Demonstrated to have greater than 92% control of fleas within one day of treating your dog with VetGuard Plus for Dogs.
  • Kills and repels fleas and ticks for up to one month
  • Breaks the flea life cycle
  • Kills Flea Eggs and Larvae for up to 4 months – prevents biting adults from developing
  • Kills Lice and Mites for up to 4 weeks
  • For use on dogs and puppies over twelve weeks of age

Directions:

  • Remove product tube from package.
  • Holding tube upright, twist off cap.
  • Invert tube over dog and use open end to part dog’s hair.
  • Apply one tube of product solution as a single spot or stripe to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.
  • Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin.
  • Wrap tube and put in trash.

  • Precautionary Statements:

    READ THE ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE

    Use only for dogs in the appropriate weight range and over 12 weeks of age.

    DO NOT USE ON CATS – MAY BE FATAL


    Do not use on cats or animals other than dogs. May be toxic and potentially fatal if applied to or ingested by cats.

    Do not get this product in your dog’s eyes or mouth and do not allow the dog to ingest this product.

    Repeat applications may be necessary, but do not apply more often than once every 3 weeks, except to reapply after shampooing the dog.


    Adverse Reactions:

    Some animals may be sensitive to ingredients in this product. Reactions in dogs may include skin sensitivity. Dogs may show lethargy, increased pruritus (itchiness), erythema (redness), rash and hair discoloration or hair loss at the application site. Observe the dog following treatment. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product on pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your dog with a mild, non-insecticidal shampoo and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.


    Side Effects:

    Monitor your dog after application.

    Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-855-844-4375 for emergency medical treatment. Have the product container or label with you when calling or consulting with your veterinarian. For consumer questions call 1-888-314-8588.


    Hazardous to Humans:

    Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Causes moderate eye irritation. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.


    Hazardous to Domestic Animals:

    For external use on dogs only. Do not use on animals other than dogs. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ dysfunction. DO NOT USE ON CATS or animals other than dogs. Cats which actively groom or engage in close physical contact with treated dogs may be at risk of serious harmful effect. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. It is advisable to consult a veterinarian before using this product with any other pesticide or drug.


    First Aid:

    If Swallowed:

    Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.

    Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.

    Do not induct vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.

    Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.


    If In Eyes:

    Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.

    Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes.

    Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

    Ratings And Reviews
    There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product

    198.89.113.69