Calcium carbonate USP 750
- Relieves: heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach as well as upset stomach associated with these symptoms.
- A daily source of extra calcium
Do not use if:
- you have trouble or pain swallowing food
- you have vomit with blood
- you have bloody or black stools
These may be signs of a serious condition. Please consult a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- a prescription drug
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults 18 years of age and older:
- Chew 2 - 4 tablets as symptoms occur or as directed by a doctor
- As a calcium supplement: chew 2 tablets twice daily with a meal
Children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor
- Read the directions, warnings and package insert before use
- Keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep product out of high heat and humidity.
- Protect product from moisture
Assorted Fruit: Calcium carbonate, sorbitol, dextrose, sucrose, microcrystaline cellulose, magnesium stearate, adipic acid, corn starch, maltodextrin, guar gum, natural and artificial flavors, red 40 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 5 (tarttrazine) lake, blue 1 lake, contains milk and gluten (wheat)