- For use with TRUEresult and TRUE2go meters
- Results in just 10 seconds
- Requires a tiny blood sample
- Easy to handle
- GoldSensor Laser accuracy
When shopping online, you may have seen pictures or boxes that say "Not for Retail Sale" or "Mail Order Box".
What does this mean and why are there different types of boxes for the same product?
There are 4 types of boxes:
- USA Retail - standard box found in any store meant to be sold to consumers.
- Mail Order - special box for mail order pharmacies to sell to consumers
- Health Plan - special box meant for health insurance companies to sell to consumers
- Professional - special box meant for healthcare professionals to sell to consumers
- DME - special box meant for durable medical equipment suppliers to sell to consumers
All of these boxes contain the EXACT same product, but carry different prices. The manufacturers make them look different and label them as "Not For Retail Sale" in an effort to scare consumers into buying the most expensive box.
In our relentless mission to save you money, occasionally, we are able to source a Mail Order or Health Plan box that is cheaper than the regular retail box. When we do, we always pass this savings on to you.
The manufacturers don't want us to sell cheaper boxes, but we feel differently. Why should others get discounted prices while healthcare costs continue to rise and consumers continue to pay higher prices?
Though the picture of the product you see could be a standard retail box, the item you receive in the mail might say "Mail Order Box" or "Health Plan Box" or "Not For Retail Sale"
Please be assured you have received the EXACT same product as the retail box, with one important exception: you probably paid less for it.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask us at savemoney[AT]healthwarehouse.com.
Small Sample Size
Requires only 1-microliter blood sample.
Easy To Handle
Large size makes test strips easy to handle.
Easy To Use - 2 Simple Steps
With just two simple steps, the TrueTrack Smart System® is very easy to use. Simply insert test strip into meter and apply a blood sample.
Easy-open flip-top cap remains attached to bottle.
For help with your product, please call the Home Diagnostics Customer Care Service Center at 1-800-803-6025. Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.