- Help prevent infection in cuts, scrapes and burns
- Three antibiotics strong
- Compare to Neosporin®
Active Ingredient (in each gram)
Bacitracin zinc 400 units…. First aid antibiotic
Neomycin 3.5 mg…. First aid antibiotic
Polymyxin B sulfate 5,000 units…. First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
For external use only
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask the doctor before use if you have:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- The condition persists or gets worse
- A rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- Store at room temperature.
Light mineral oil, white petrolatum.
For more information call 1-800-922-1038 or visit www.gwlabs.com.