- For the cure of athlete's foot
- Treats jock itch and ringworm
- .34 fl. oz. (10 mL)
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
For athlete's foot:
- use daily for 4 weeks
- pay special attention to the spaces between the toes
- wear well-fitting ventilating shoes
- change shoes and socks at least once daily
- to prevent athlete's foot, clean and dry feet thoroughly. Apply as above, one or twice daily.
For ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
For external use only.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- for athlete's foot and ringworm; irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- for jock itch; irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
PEG-8 with BHT.
For more information please call 718-901-2800.