- Unique intelligent delivery system that lasts
- Relieves burning and irritation due to dryness
- The ultimate in dry eye performance therapy
- #1 Doctor recommended brand
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye(s).
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4% (lubricant), Propylene Glycol 0.3% (lubricant)
- For external use only
- Dispose if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product:
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- Condition worsens or persists
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shake well before using. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Keep tightly closed
- Use before expiration date
- Keep the package. It contains important information.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86° F)
Aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, hydroxypropyl guar, POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% preservative, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sorbitol. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
For more information please call: 1-800-757-9195