- Provides lasting relief of dry, irritated eyes
- Relieves burning and irritation due to dryness
- The ultimate in dry eye performance therapy
- #1 Doctor recommended brand
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye(s).
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%; Propylene Glycol 0.3% (lubricant)
- For external use only
- Dispose if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product:
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- Condition worsens or persists
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shake well before using. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Keep tightly closed
- Use before expiration date
- Keep the package. It contains important information.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86° F)
Boric Acid; Calcium Chloride; Hydroxypropyl Guar; Magnesium Chloride; Polyquaternium-1 (Preservative); Potassium Chloride; Purified Water; Sodium Chloride; Zinc Chloride.
For more information please call: 1-800-757-9195