- Relieves acid indigestion
- Soothes heartburn
- Calms sour stomach
- 1000 Tablets
Sodium bicarbonate 10g (650mg)…………….. Antacid
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Do not use this product if you are on a sodium-restricted diet unless directed by a doctor. Do not take more than 24 tablets for adults up to 60 years of age (or 12 tablets for adults 60years of age and older) in a 24-hour period nor use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek advice of a health professional before using this product.
STOMACH WARNING : To avoid serious injury, do not take until tablet is completely dissolved. It is very important not to take this product when overly full from food or drink. Consult a doctor if severe stomach pain occurs after taking this product.
DRUG INTERACTION PRECAUTION : Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. If you are taking a prescription drug, do not take this product without checking with your physician or other health professional.
- Adults take 1 tablet, dissolve in a glass of water, as needed
- Maximum daily dose for adults up to 60 years of age is 24 tablets
- Maximum daily dose for adults 60 years of age and older is 12 tablets
- Dissolve completely in water before drinking
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Not recommended for children
- each tablet contains: sodium 178 mg (7.74 meq)
- store at room temperature 15˚-30˚C (59˚-86˚F) in well closed containers as defined in the USP
Pregelatinised starch, NF and mineral oil, USP.
KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.