For the temporary relief of itching and pain associated with dry skin and minor skin irritations such as poison ivy/oak/sumac, sunburn, insect bites, and minor cuts and abrasions. Steroid-free.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
For external use only. Do not use: under compresses or bandages. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Camphor 0.5%; Menthol 0.5%
Carbomer 940; Cetyl Alcohol; DMDM Hydantoin; Fragrance; Glyceryl Stearate; Isopropyl Myristate; PEG-8 Stearate; PEG-100 Stearate; Petrolatum; Sodium Hydroxide; Stearic Acid; Water