- Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED. Please see Important Note below.
- UltiGuard is the complete home syringe dispense and dispose system.
- The all-in-one unit includes 100 Premium Quality UltiCare Vet Rx U-40 Insulin Syringes preloaded in the bottom dispenser for quick and easy access.
- With one easy movement, used syringes are discarded in the slot on top.
- The patented, tamper-proof container provides security and safety, virtually eliminating accidental needle sticks.
- UltiGuard is safe, convenient and complete.
- Contains 100, latex-free, premium syringes in convenient packages of 10
- UltiGuard stores used needles safe and tamper proof.
- Helps prevent accidental needle sticks.
- Convenient, Ready-to-Use, Environmentally-Friendly
By purchasing syringes or needles from HealthWarehouse.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. HealthWarehouse.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
In California and Nevada, you assert syringes or needles will be used for diabetic purposes or other legitimate purposes.
CT, IL, ME, NH, NY
These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes or needles. If you order over 10 syringes or needles from these states, you must provide us with a prescription. Your doctor may provide us with a prescription via ePrescription, fax directly from his/her office (1-866-821-3784), or via telephone call with one of our pharmacists (1-866-885-0508, Monday through Friday, Eastern time). You may also mail your prescription directly to HealthWarehouse.com, attn: Pharmacy, 7107 Industrial Rd, Florence, KY 41042.
DE, NJ, US Virgin Islands
These states require a prescription to order syringes or needles. If you order from one of these states, you must provide us with a prescription. Your doctor may provide us with a prescription via ePrescription, fax directly from his/her office (1-866-821-3784), or via telephone call with one of our pharmacists (1-866-885-0508, Monday through Friday, Eastern time). You may also mail your prescription directly to HealthWarehouse.com, attn: Pharmacy, 7107 Industrial Rd, Florence, KY 41042.
In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18.
Please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Many veterinarians are now prescribing Protamine & Porcine Zinc Insulin (PZI & Vetsulin) known as U-40. Though not a diluted form of insulin, U-40 is weaker, thus allowing for larger, more easily measurable doses for small animals
Since one unit of U-40 is not the same as one unit of U-100, accurate dosages are easier with U-40 syringes. That is why Ulti Med developed the UltiCare U-40 syringes with a leading pharmaceutical company.
• Injection Comfort - the UltiPoint needle meets or exceeds the sharpness of all our competitors
• Our finger grip is wider than industry standards for better injection control
• Our needle and plunger caps are flanged for easier removal
• Ease of filling - flat gasket for measurement accuracy
• Packaging style identical to industry leader
• Company’s commitment to diabetes care
• FDA and ISO 13488 and EN46002 certified
• Guaranteed Satisfaction
• Latex Free through out
• Bold clear markings