Docosanol (10%) …. Cold sore/fever blister treatment
- Treats cold sores/fever blisters on the face or lips.
- Shortens healing time and duration of symptoms: tingling, pain, burning and/or itching.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
When using this product:
- Apply only to affected areas.
- Do not use in or near the eyes.
- Avoid applying directly inside your mouth.
- Do not share this product with anyone. This may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor:
- If your cold sore gets worse or the cold sore is not healed within 10 days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years or over:
- Wash hands before and after applying cream.
- Apply to affected area on face or lips at the first sign of cold sore/fever blister (tingle). Early treatment ensures the best results.
- Rub in gently but completely.
- Use 5 times a day until healed.
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor before use.
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
- Do not freeze.
Benzyl alcohol, light mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, sucrose distearate, sucrose stearate.
If you have any questions or comments about this product please call 1-877-709-3539 weekdays or visit www.abreva.com.