Famotidine 10 mg ……………………… Acid Reducer
- Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
- Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use:
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness.
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness.
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- your heartburn continues or worsens.
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 TABLET with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 TABLET with a glass of water at any time from 15 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not use more than 2 TABLETS in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- Read the directions and warnings before use
- Keep the carton. It contains important information.
- Store at 20° - 30° C (68° - 86° F)
- Protect from moisture
Hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, red iron oxide, starch, talc, titanium dioxide.
For more information on this product please call 1-800-755-4008 (English) or 1-888-466-8746 (Spanish).