Acetaminophen 650mg..........Pain reliever/fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches, pains, and headache
For rectal use only
Alcohol Warning: if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether your should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Do not use in children under 12 years.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs
- you need to use this product for pain for more than 10 days continuously(adults), or 5 days(children)
Severe or recurrent pain, or high or continued fever may indicate a serious illness.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed or in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical in case of overdose for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
- remove foil wrapper
- insert SUPPOSITORY well up into rectum
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- 1 SUPPOSITORY every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist; do not exceed 6 SUPPOSITORIES in any 24-hour period
Children under 12 years:
- Do not use
- store at room temperature 15˚-30˚C (59˚-86˚F)
Gylceryl stearate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, polyethlene glycol 100 stearate, sorbitan monooleate.
For more information on this product please call 1-800-922-1038 or visit www.gwlabs.com.