- Cleans and promotes healing of minor mouth wounds
- Reduces bacteria to help prevent infection in minor oral wounds
- Oxygenating action removes oral debris to facilitate healing
Active Ingredient (in each 10ml):
Hydrogen peroxide 150 mg ..........Debriding agent/oral antiseptic
Oral debriding agent/oral wound cleanser for temporary use to cleanse canker sores and minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury, or other irritations of the mouth and gums such as mouth burns, cheek bites and toothbrush abrasions.
First aid to help reduce bacteria in minor oral wounds
Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or physician.
When using this product, do not swallow.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: rinse half a capful (two teaspoons or 10 mL mark on cap) around in the mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute, then spit out.
Use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or physician.
Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
Children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or physician
Store at controlled room temperature 68-77 °F (20-25 °C)
water, sorbitol, alcohol (5.8% v/v), poloxamer 338, polysorbate 20, methyl salicylate, menthol, sodium saccharin, FD&C blue no. 1