Benzocaine (20%) …........oral pain reliever
- temporarily relieves pain due to toothaches
do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
keep away from fire or flame. Avoid smoking during application and until product has dried.
Do not use:
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- remove imprinted safety seal from bottle cap
adults and children 2 years or over:
- Apply product with cotton swab or finger to the cavity and around gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
Children under 2 years:
- Ask a dentist or doctor.
- Do not use if imprinted bottle seal is broken or missing prior to opening.
- This preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a temporary expedient until a dentist can be consulted. Do not use continuously.
alcohol 44.2% by weight, FD&C red no. 40, FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine), flavor, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sodium saccharin
Call 1-800-952-5080 or visit www.orajel.com