Benzyl alcohol 10% .........Cold sore/fever blister treatment, oral pain reliever
Temporarily relieves pain caused by the following:
- Cold sores/fever blisters
- Canker sores, mouth sores
- Gum irritations
For external use only.
Do not use:
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
When using this product:
- Apply only to affected areas.
- Do not use in or near the eyes.
- Avoid applying directly inside your mouth.
- Do not share this product with anyone. This may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor:
- If your cold sore gets worse or the cold sore is not healed within 10 days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 4 years or over:
- Wash hands before and after applying gel.
- Apply to affected area on lips at the first sign of cold sore/fever blister (tingle). Apply using a clean finger or cotton swab.Early treatment ensures the best results
- Rub in gently but completely
- Use 4 to 5 times a day until healed
Children under 4 years: ask a doctor before use
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
- Do not freeze
boric acid, hydroxypropylcellulose, propylene glycol, purified water, salicylic acid, SD alcohol 37
If you have any questions about this product, please call Blairex Laboratories, Inc. by dialing (800) 252-4739