- Temporarily relieves minor eye symptoms of itching and redness caused by:
- Animal hair
- Clinically proven effective for relief of itchy, red eyes.
Naphazoline HCI .02675%.........Redness reliever
Pheniramine maleate .315%.........Antihistamine
Temporarily relieves minor eye symptoms of itching and redness caused by ragweed, pollen, grass, animal hair, and dander.
Do not use:
- if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients in this product
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- overuse may cause more redness
- pupils may become temporarily enlarged
- do not touch tip of container to any surface in order to avoid contamination
- you may feel a brief tingling after putting drops in eyes
- remove contact lenses prior to use
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- narrow angle glaucoma
Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.