- Controls diarrhea
- Relieves heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, nausea, and diarrhea
- Relieves heartburn, indigestion, nausea without constipating
Bismuth subsalicylate 262mg.........upset stomach reliever and antidiarrheal
- upset stomach
(Also relieves traveler’s diarrhea and gas, belching, and fullness due to overindulgence with food and drink.)
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flulike symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea or vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are:
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
Do not take:
- if you have an ulcer or a bleeding problem.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a fever
- mucus in your stool
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for:
When using this product, a temporary and harmless darkening of the stool or tongue may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms last more than two days
- ringing in the ears or hearing loss occurs
- diarrhea lasts for more than two days
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Swallow with water. DO NOT CHEW.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- 2 caplets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- Do not exceed 8 doses in 24 hours
Use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Calcium content per tablet 73mg
- Very low sodium
Avoid excessive heat (more than 104° F or 40° C)
Please direct all inquiries about this product to (866) 616-2471 or visit www.majorpharmaceuticals.com