Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
Do not use:
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using with other drugs if you are not sure.
If taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- do not exceed the recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache
If pregnant of breast-feeding, as a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed dose may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Dextromethorphan polistirex equivalent to 30 mg dextromethorphan hydrobromide ................... Cough suppressant
Citric acid anhydrous, D&C Red #33, edetate disodium, ethylcellulose, FD&C Blue #1, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol 3350, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sucrose, tragacanth, vegetable oil, xanthan gum
Adults & children 12 years & older: 10 mL ever 4 hours
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 5 mL every 4 hours
Children under 6 years of age: do not use
Each 5 mL contains: sodium 6mg
Tamper evident: do not use if seal is broken or missing
Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Dosing cup included